Wednesday, December 5, 2012

[Mess] Kim Hyun Joong's the 21st Message

 Sorry for posting this lately :(


Credits : hyun-joong.com 
English Translation: xiaochu @ Quainte501.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com 

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY 

 



Hi, How are you? These days, I’m practicing for concert and have a lot of thoughts about this and that...thinking about it.. Weather is cold and I tried to make a (Christmas) tree, I am the person who celebrates Christmas the earliest in this country heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee 

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year^^ 

I will be writing a serious message very soon ^^;; 

ah, and Matic shot for Olleh commercial, try finding him^^ Quick quick quick came out 2 seconds But seems to come out better than his owner.. - -;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; He knows how to earn his own money so I’ve no worries^^ 

Anyway, this is the tree that I’ve made this year ^^Don’t catch a cold and let’s be happy.

____________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...