Sunday, December 9, 2012

[Mess] Kim Hyun Joong's the 22nd Message on official site [09.12.2012]


Credit: hyun-joong.com
English translated by @




[TRANS: KHJ's 22nd message @ KOB]

Hello ^^ I think I will be going MIA during this christmas, and so I'm delivering the present beforehand.

Talking about this picture, it was nearly unable to be 'delivered to life'..so rather than keeping it I decided to deliver it to everyone keke

I still have a lot of this pictures that was never before seen keke you want to see it right???? No......ㅡㅡ

So I'll end with this hahaha
Spend your Christmas happily and as I'll be MIA don't worry about me, I'll see you guys next year ^^
Have a nice day and Merry Christmas^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


English translated by xiaochu @ Quainte501.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com 

Hello^^ I think I’m going to disappear on Christmas so ………………………………………………………. I’m giving presents in advance 

Well, this photo almost didn’t make it to the world.. just wanted to show you instead of keeping it for myself keke 

I have lots of such photos but…I’m not showing you keke Puhahat 
You want to see them right???????????????? No……………………………. – - 

Ending with this heeheehee Have a merry Christmas and don’t worry when I disappear, see you next year^^ 
Have a nice day and merry Christmas^^

____________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...