Monday, November 18, 2013

[Mess] Heo Young Saeng's 1st handwritten letter from Army [18.11.2013]


Credit: young-saeng.com

He wrote the letter on Nov 09... Many thanks to B2M & Y.E.S staff for uploading it on his site ♥

Finally, We got it ♥ ♥ ♥


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Trans of Young Saeng's letter] 

Korean to Chinese trans: YourS_许永生资讯饭团
Chinese to Eng trans: cll_slam @ StylishHYS


Pls repost with credits


To TripleS and Y.E.S fans:

Firstly, I am very healthy! Received a lot of letters from the internet, really thank you everyone... I can't finish reading all the letters, everyone will be disappointed right... platoon leader-nim need to print out all the letters from the internet, thus I need some time, will finish reading them! Keke~ Another thing, flu... normally I will recover from my flu with 3~4 weeks~ thus, i am still...T^T but breathing the air in the camp while going thru my trainings, there isn't any huge problem at all! 

Secondly, due to that I am not that thick-skin, everyone has been very worried... ever since I was enlisted, everyone has been treated equally, we have a very good relationships between our platoon mates, life is very interesting and enjoyable~ and the dongsaengs are all very obedient, very thankful to them~^^

Thirdly, abt my training... it seems that everyone is really worried... what other ppl can do, I dont have any reasons that I cant do them~ keke~ only thing is... I got that tiny bit dislike in doing sports! keke~ But, who doesnt like to rest~ But I am just the kind that doesnt really like sports~^^

Fourthly, food~ PSY-sunbaenim did talk abt it during broadcast before, really delicious... moreover it is better than what I imagine~!! keke~ thus I didnt really shed any fats... T^T

From the 1st letter, whether is it from overseas letter... birthday greetings letters, 1st anniversary letter... really thankful to all~^^

In this 21 months... everyone let's put in our best in our respective positions! As time goes by... when we meet up once again... hope none of us will still be shy, instead I will meet everyone with my true self!! Dont ever give up your dreams, must achieve them!! ^^ HWAITING!!

9 Nov 2013
11th Squadron 4th Squad 3rd platoon 202 training batch
Squadron Leader Heo Young Saeng

Korean to Chinese trans: YourS_许永生资讯饭团
Chinese to Eng trans: cll_slam @ StylishHYS
Pls repost with credits

~~~~~~~~~

Chinese translation from @_YourS_hys




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...