Tuesday, February 25, 2014

[Mess] Kim Kyu Jong's New Handwritten Letter on his Birthday [24.02.2014]


Credits : Kyu-Jong.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY



Hello! Hello!~ Kkyak! It has been a long time right?!~^^

Are you Pretties doing well~ 2014.02.24 has already passed and March is approaching!^^


I’m still on my new year’s resolution~ I’m curious if everyone is doing well and am missing you.. sob..sob.. I believe (you are) doing well~^^♡

Ah..! I sincerely thank everyone who wished me happy birthday..

I am really touched as I received many well-wishes from lots of countries and including Korea! I really spent (my day) happy/blessed~^^

From pretty dong-saengs~ Sister! And even Aunts! Really thank you each and everyone.

A person like me, I am really a person who receives lots of fortune.. Made me feel this once again!

I will return this much happiness like this back (to you) as soon as possible! It’s a must!^^

Until the day we meet again, stay healthy! Be happy! Always think positive! And smiling^^ Hope that you will stay well~♡

Pretties~ Bye bye~^^♡

_____________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...