Thursday, April 25, 2013

[Mess] Kim Hyun Joong's 26th message on Korean site [25.04.2013]


Credit: http://www.hyun-joong.com



【EN Trans :: KHJ 김현중 26th msg】
Translated by @howlovelylala

Hi~~~ I haven't written for a while. I have filmed 3 MVs for Japan single for a week,, seems they come out great... ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Feels good, I woke up after 12 hours of sleep.~~Everything has been going well?????? I am flying to Indonesia tomorrow...... --
To have a tough time for the variety show.... It was really tough but people around me are happy with that ㅋㅋㅋ
Seems my suffering equals others happiness~~ But I'm glad to get to know many good people.~~~
I don't mean I pay no attention to make Korean album~~~ Don't worry. I am devoting myself to create this album.
There's A concern about this album that when it's released, you are going to be concussed after falling by shock. The release...I can't tell you now^^ So when it's released, I want to ask you to listen to it a lot and promote it. ㅋㅋㅋ
After I come back from Indonesia, I will prepare for the fanmeet.
Basically, (my birthday June 6) is Memorial Day which is a national holiday, I won't hold this kind of event (on the day) though...^^;;;; Still you guys might like it, and I haven't worked in Korea... I will do my best to prepare it.
You can look forward to a concert level of fanmeet..ㅋㅋㅋ
Then I am going to live quietly under the water, preparing the album.
I have a lot to show you, and I am craving to start activity (singing career).ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Look forward to it, I will explode a bomb. ^^ Till then, don't get sick and take care of yourself.

---------------------

Another trans by  Ode Unnie from http://ss501ode.blogspot.com

* In grey is translator's note.

Hi~~~ This' my writing in a really long while already; shot the 3 Japan music videos (for 3rd JP Single) in a single week,, It seems like it'll be coming out really awesome... hehehehe

I'm feeling good though I had only slept for 12 hours~~ How are you all these days, been fine?????? I'm heading for Indonesia tomorrow (for 'Barefoot Friends')......ㅡㅡ

Going for experiencing some real hardships, the variety I mean.... Although really tough, it's been a long while since my appearance on TV and so people around me are saying they really liked it kekeke

Seems like my hardship is others' happiness~~ Despite so, it's still a relief because I got to know many good people~~~

It also isn't that I'm neglecting the preparations of my Korean album ya~~~ so don't worry about that; really am putting in heart and soul preparing for this time's album; it'll be the kind of album that once it's out you'll be so surprised at it that you'll fall backwards on your back and suffer from a brain concussion that kind; as for more information on it (album)... can't say it yet^^

Therefore, once it's out, please listen to it alot alot and also help to promote for it ok kekeke

After I return from Indonesia, I've also got to start preparing for the fanmeeting (birthday fanmeeting)

Initially I didn't want to have such an event because Memorial Day is a national holiday actually...^^;;;; Despite so... I'm not certain if you all would like that, and that since I've already rested (activities) for too long in Korea.... I will prepare with all my mighty best for it

Do anticipate a fanmeeting with standard just like a concert's..kekeke

If so, until that day, I'll go submerging under the water for time being and go quiet, while preparing for album that is

There's so much I wanna show to you all that it feels so stifling because I wanna start activities as soon as possible kekekeke

I will be sure to give an outburst of these all in one shot so do anticipate ya ^^

Meanwhile, don't be hurt and be well for time being^^

_________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...