Thursday, April 4, 2013

[Twitter] SS501 Members tweets [04.04.2013]


Credit: @HyungJun87 + @2kjdream + @JungMin0403
Translated by @xiaochu1004



@2kjdream @HyungJun87 금 나와라 뚝딱~ 놓치지않고보면 나도 금 나오나요~~ㅎ ♥ 쭈니 만세♥ 이쁜이들이 응원해주고 우리도응원하니 즐겁게 멋지게 히히히힛 !!
Gold, Appear~ if I don't miss watching it, gold will also appear to me too~~hee ♥ Jjuni hurray♥ Pretties please give your support and we will also be supporting, so have fun and be cool hehehehet!!


@HyungJun87 @2kjdream 헐ㅋ


@HyungJun87 오늘 제작발표회 분위기로 봐선 시청률이 장난아니게 높을 느낌! 화이팅! 함께 해준 분들 다 고맙구. 화환도 쵝오였어요!^^ twitpic.com/cgvmdf
Looking at the atmosphere at the press conference today, I have the feeling that the viewership rating will be really high no joke! Hwaiting! Thank you to all who are here together. Flower stands were also the best!^^


@JungMin0403 @2kjdream 고맙다규규규~~~~ 울규종이힘!!!! 곧 내려간다~~선물준비해!!! 생일주로는 샴펜사죠!!♥
Thankyuuu~~~~ our KyuJong power!!!! I'd be going down soon~~prepare a gift!!! Buy me champagne as birthday gift!!♥

@JungMin0403 @HyungJun87 고맙습니다 김형준씨
Thank you Mr Kim HyungJun

@JungMin0403 @RealStevenLee 응~^^ 담엔 천천히 밥묵자구~~!! 곧 또오니 그때봐~~건강조심!!!

@JungMin0403 우리 삼실 말썽꾸러기들~! 이름 대공모전!!!!!! 어울릴만한 이름 보내주세요~^^ pic.twitter.com/5jXLyBJtNK
My troublemakers~! Having a contest for naming them!!!!!! Please send me names that suits then~^^





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...